This event is sanctioned by The AAU. Therefore we will be following the AAU TKD
Rulebook posted above, It is the responsibility of each coach and athlete to know and
follow the rules. Please print this rule book and have it available to you at ringside
during the competition for your reference.
ALL AAU tournament rules will apply with the following modifications. For Point Sparring;
Any color foam hands, feet, and headgear will be allowed. Trim and school patches will
be allowed on uniforms, but uniform must be all white. These modifications are allowed
for local tournaments only and will not apply to National Tournaments
Except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection.
- This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU Membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU YOUTH membership must be obtained before the competition begins.
- BE PREPARED, Adult and Non-Athlete memberships are no longer instant and can not be
applied for at the event.
- Please allow 10 days for membership to be processed.
- Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site www.aausports.org to obtain their